Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User a threw a grenade into a group of police to try and save his friend who was already dead, Killing an officer in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: well since i promised you to read the rules and i will be totally honest normally when i get banned i only read a few rules where i got the ban for this time i red all the rules even the ones im never gonna use like police rules etc because you never know whats gonna happen but for my actions yeasterday i wanna apolygie since i put myself in long jail sentence and that counts as putting you life at risk i wanna say sorry for that my reason of why i did that: i thought a grenade wouldent leave dna behind i thought i was better off playing it off in rp mode where i would be like nothing happend but since it lest dna they knew it was me so i will agree i broke the rule there and about 2.5 this was really un need full i still did this because i thought my friend was still alive what he wasnt as you told me after and i accidently wouldve fully killed him if he was still alive so i will say this goes above breaking the rule and is just really dumb aswell but i really thought it would go well since i broke 2 rules repeatingly i can understand that you arent gonna look at it what i do wanna say i dident know about a few game mechanics like moaning when theyre unconsious and guns and grenades would leave dna

Additional Information: i do know that you will not look at it after a day but i have alot of school in the next few days after the vacation and alot of football matches so i decided to make it right now

Reaction score

I said to wait a few days before making an apology which you have ignored.

Evidently, you haven't read over the rules as just 30 minutes ago you posted on a Refund Request you are not involved in. You may re-make another Apology in 3 Days' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.