Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lenn / BEASTKILL6RNL
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User a threw a grenade into a group of police to try and save his friend who was already dead, Killing an officer in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am still sorry for my actions i learned a few things from it like hearing if someone is unconsious or fully dead and that there is dna on grenades and man o man i miss the server alot i am basiclly just doing nothing without perp since the day i am banned i am exited to play again with my org and friend my dad and my inapropriate habits are saying the opposite so i decided to change them i need a new chance for it tho if its now or in 3 weeks i just wanna tell you that i am super exited to play and i really miss the server i think that says somthing about how good the game really is and maybe i hate the admins but you guys are just doing what you should do and i think you are doing the right things to learn from it and i think i really learned from my bans aswell as watching my dad play a little he plays very slow and passive he barley get warned ever opposite to me and the warn he got are for things like running on the highway when he had like 2 hours playtime i really miss my org i havent spoken to them since my ban and i just dont wanna get banned again for those reasons so i will de everything in my power to play like normal people and i red all the rules so i can behave myself and make an action request when someone else breakes a rule

Additional Information: i really wanna play with my dad again even tho this probaly gets denied thank you for reading this :)

Reaction score

You can wait out the rest of your ban. Your actions were not only silly but also appear to be continuous with many of your bans being for 2.5/3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.