Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Spooda
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Simmons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80508688

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would once again like to apologise for abusing the exploit, I was tempted by the amount of money I was able to make and overlooked the community and the effect it could have had on the state the servers economy. I fully understand how I was in the wrong and why such extents were taken against me, however I have been banned now for 7 months and I would like a second chance to engage in the server and take part in the roleplay provided, I understand as well that rule 2.3 is wrote down to be a permanent ban, however I feel like I have matured since then and I am keen to re-engage in the community with my reformed attitude towards the server. I understand that me maturing or spending time to think about my actions does not excuse my actions from the past but regardless of that I still have a urge to play with everyone again, due to this they is nothing else that I can do apart from apologise for my previous actions and hope that the relevant staff would kindly reduce or remove my ban.

Reaction score

You will be unbanned and have the items you manipulated removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.