Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: lllllllllllllllllllllllll
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Mason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for abusing the exploit, the benefits I gained from abusing the exploit tempted me I made the wrong decision in doing so. I didn't think about the negative effects my actions would have left on the server. However I have been banned for 7 months now and after carefully thinking about my actions and the rule I broke I would like to return to the community in order to interact with the players once again as a reformed player, I felt i have since matured, started uni and have grown generally as a person. I understand my reconciliation does not excuse my actions however I would like a second chance to play once again as I have had a long history with perpheads and its player base and it would be sad to not be able to return and continue my experience. I would like to secondly like to apologise to all the staff who had to spend their time investigating my issue due to my own errors. I can only hope my urge to play once again is fulfilled by the relevant staff if they decide to remove or reduce my ban, if not i will still continue to interact / check up on the community. Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.