Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: ZweefTeef
Your Roleplay Name: Finley Bryant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556464545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User pretended to be AFK, then proceeded to ask how to put his hands up. Whilst the player explained he pulled out a gun and attempted to kill them, leading to their death. Upon dying the user told me (the person who didnt kill them) to kill themselves and dced.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not pretend to be afk. My dad asked me something, I came back and people were in my house. I did not have any sound since my sister was using my headphones (I didn't need them bcs I was solo) I didn't surrender that's true and I tried to kill them but I didn't kill them. I am pretty sure that the guy that raided me was rxsm himself.

Additional Information: Rxsm is abusing and mad bcs he couldn't raid me properly.

Deleted member 4084

This is not an apology in any way shape or form... if you wish to bring your allegations of abuse then take it to a staff complaint as you're slandering another member of the community without any substance to your allegation.

Reaction score

You had no sound, yet you were asked in voice to put your hands up and you responded 'How?', while they were typing out how you do it you pulled out a gun and attempted to shoot them. Your ban is now extended by 1 more week for lying, I also WAS involved in the raid, but I was not the person you missed every MP5K shot on, that was another staff member.

Also upon checking logs you disconnected while unconscious, so 3.20 will be added to the reason.

p.s calling a staff member a virgin and telling them to kill themselves isn't the smartest of moves

p.p.s make a dispute if you want to dispute the ban, not an apology

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.