Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Kinley357
Your Roleplay Name: Javier Santiago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196792033

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 4.1 - The user shot down a civilian for picking up a weapon in the City Hall attempting to warn the civilian from outside of voice range.

Why should this appeal be considered?: In game i shouted several times for him not to go for the gun, but since i didn't know the exact range of my voice chat i was banned i attempted to reason with RXSM but he wouldn't appear to listen, when i requested for a new admin he brought an admin named Dave who sent 1 single message then Rxsm was back, i requested for a new admin as i believed Rxsm was being unjust and was clearly not using common sense, i believed it would be appropriate for a warning because it was clearly an accident that i thought he could hear me when he couldn't but Rxsm was unreasonable and wasn't listening to any of my attempts to clarify, i believe that a 2 week Blacklist and 3 day ban is unreasonable and is not a fair response to a clear accident, just to clarify it is not the length of the ban that annoys me it is how Rxsm handled the situation, i believed he used a lack of common sense in the encounter.
Also i am being told that because i chased after him is the reason i am being banned, if he was to grab the gun and shoot the mayor i would be at fault, also the mayor also chased after him so it was a quick decision that i shot him, also it felt like i was being blamed for my fellow SS actions which is again unprofessional of Rxsm, for the entire encounter it felt like he had a large bias, my fellow SS was the one that allerted the Civ of the guns presence and when we chased after him i simply downed him, not killed him, then my fellow SS killed him, which again it felt like Rxsm was again blaming me for, all i did was shoot him till he was unconscious, i would've alerted medics but he was already dead and police were already on the scene.
So in short i was being punished for not knowing that he couldn't hear me although i was certain that he could of, i am not asking for a full pardon just for the Blacklist and Ban to be changed to warnings and the blacklist to be reduced to a couple of days at most.
-thanks

Additional Information: Mayor at the time and Marcus Corriogan heard the encounter

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Are you agreeing that you broke the rules but disagreeing with the punishment, or are you denying that any rules were broken and disputing the legitimacy of the ban?

Reaction score

Not a dispute. Make an apology if you want a chance for Rxsm to decide to lower it or make a complaint on him if you feel it was excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.