Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: hba
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Quandavious
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:545167795

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player intentionally and repeatedly ran over and killed another user on a sidewalk for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Was playing at 208 ping, with 2 family members streaming 4K videos, I live 4,600 miles away from the UK, hence the ping. So, I drove and kept glitching out and teleporting, all I saw on my screen were 2 frames per second as I traversed through the map, hitting a man and getting my car stuck on the bank window. He never died by my hands- or my car for that matter, yet it is stated I killed him in my ban reason. My car got stuck, so I had to go to the garage which was right next to the bank, got in my car, as I struggled to exit the garage, teleporting to 3 different walls and hitting them, as I got out, I coincidentally hit the same person. I back up, I attempt to turn around, he remains in the same place, I hit him again. Mind you, in my POV, I was in the middle of the road with the notoriously powerful and loud 1000$ mini cooper engine.
He gets up, as I miraculously end up in the garage again, I exit and decide to walk, when the person I ran over decided to take his revenge on me. Later, I get banned for a week, for running into a person 3 times, without killing him, whilst lagging. While SamSM could not comprehend a man could lag, while I have no problem with a warning or a 1 day ban even, a week seems excessive when I didn't even kill him.

I am very sorry that it happened, and I'll be more careful next time.
Please consider unbanning me, and have a great rest of your day.

Reaction score

You hit the same person three, as I mentioned in the sit I fail to see how that could have been accidental, especially considering the last two times you turned directly into him then drove away, turned around, came back and then turned straight into him again. I also explained to you how demos work and how you could use them to prove that you were lagging, and explained that if you could adequately do so I would revoke the ban.

Additionally, your ban was 1-day, until you attempted to use an alt account to ban evade, which is why your ban is now one week.

I have altered your ban message to no longer say that you killed the user however your punishment will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.