Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player failed to properly follow orders and lied to his captor while under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well basically from the start Sam im sorry for making the report take a very long time, sorry for wasting ur time on me and as well sorry to the guy that was trying to rob me, i didnt know that i cant say that i dont have keys but he saw me having them, so yea basically i just wanted to say sorry to both of u for the action happening, ill try to not do it again in the future, and ofc, if i can be unbanned for the event it would be awesome, my friend told me that its kinda ok n stuff but i just wanna try it

Additional Information: i would love to be unbanned for the event maaan i just wanna try the snowballs and stuff

Reaction score
i don't accept your apology your attitude throughout the entire situation was terrible and you wasted a solid 30 minutes of my time having to go through the demo by blatantly lying, your record is horrific and you seriously need to read the rules and actually take them in - you have not apologised for 90% of the situation because the keys thing was only one part of it and you have not addressed the complete ignorance towards the rest of the orders i gave you, and this appeal is incredibly low effort overall considering that i've typed for a minute and already wrote more than the contents of the appeal

Last edited:
Reaction score
well not gonna lie sorle but even sam told me that u couldve been banned already, i told him about u gun pointing me in public (as u were clearly visible to others on the bazar door) so be happy mate that i didnt make an f6 as well ;)
this is not relevant to your ban and only further demonstrates your poor attitude, you were already in the back of your shop & there was no one around, i didn't move you from a public place to a private place so this is false, please make an AR if you're genuinely convinced I broke the rules, I'll even give you my video to use as evidence & my SteamID =)

STEAM_0:0:51990442

Reaction score
this is not relevant to your ban and only further demonstrates your poor attitude, you were already in the back of your shop & there was no one around, i didn't move you from a public place to a private place so this is false, please make an AR if you're genuinely convinced I broke the rules, I'll even give you my video to use as evidence & my SteamID =)

STEAM_0:0:51990442

already told u i wont, the thing is, sam told me something different - so yea, and this isnt false, i was in the doorway blocking the entrance, u told me to go inside, so i did, then u forced me to go into a corner but then i ran away, so lmao

Reaction score
already told u i wont, the thing is, sam told me something different - so yea, and this isnt false, i was in the doorway blocking the entrance, u told me to go inside, so i did, then u forced me to go into a corner but then i ran away, so lmao
so you now acknowledge that i was forcing you to go into the corner but you never did it under very clear gunpoint, while failing to address that anywhere within the apology attempting to downplay the severity of your actions?

this all seems rather odd to me, i'm not gonna reply here anymore, up to the staff who review this

Reaction score
How stupid do you have to be to get in trouble within a situation like this? Your actions caused a unnecessary shootout and you did not value your life whatsoever that it truly baffles me how you’re trying to excuse your actions of how blatant you failed to follow to rule 3.4 (or in other words if you still don’t understand: VALUE YOUR LIFE).

The excuse of not having keys is still inexcusable, you failed to follow orders regardless and I have a sneaky suspicion that you’re chatting a load of shit about not knowing you had keys considering the circumstances lmao.

Also you will not ‘try’ to follow the rules, you WILL follow the rules else don’t play here.

Reaction score

You fail to even acknowledge parts of your actions that led up to your ban. It has also been brought to my attention that your attitude towards this RP situation resulted in an OOC blacklist prior to the report. Both of those things coupled with the fact that you admittedly lied to me during the initial report and are now arguing in your own ban appeal make denying this apology an easy decision.

For the record, I didn't at any point tell you that he broke a rule and would be banned if you just made a report, so stop claiming so.
I'd also like to remind you of rule 1.3, this is not the place to be accusing other players of breaking rules.

Reviewed with @Double J & @Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.