Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Lemonandlime
Your Roleplay Name: Lemon / if incorrect i forgot.
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:623801769

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Failure to provide demo within requested timespan. // Contact me to have this ban removed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Believe i should be unbanned since he didnt give me the correct amount of time i was expected to receive when giving him the clip, i believe this was unjustified and would like to be unbanned to start playing on the perpheads server again since i highly enjoyed the things to offer when i was playing said server. I have matured heaviliy over the past year i am sorry for the actions i took but i would like to reconsider joining and play realistically. I would like to start playing again as a police officer etc and start my career again as a civilian playing like expected. I just want to say im truly sorry for my actions. Have a good day/night.

Additional Information: Have a good day/night

Reaction score

I may have considered this apology however your lie about not being given a reasonable amount of time to provide your demo makes it hard to believe your statement about having matured and being sorry for your actions.

You were given 25 hours to provide your demo, after your ban was issued you had a full year and 1 month to provide it to have your ban lifted, during which you attempted to connect several times.

If you genuinely believe that you were mistreated when you were banned you're welcome to make a dispute instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.