Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Samuel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ray
Your Roleplay Name: Emma Brown (not sure)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84431999

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - User failed to cooperate with a demo request.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been nearly 3.5 years since I've gotten banned and that's kind of crazy to me, seeing as I remember getting on the server almost every day. Reflecting back on my actions makes me realise how much I've been missing out due to my behaviour back then. And it sucks, and I know I'm all to blame for eventually getting banned.
To Samuel: I'd like to apologise for all the times I messaged you to build up bad air & for making you wait all that time and not send a demo in the end, it was entirely fucked on my end and you deserved none of it. I would also like to apologise to all my friends who I've fucked over, and any other person I ruined a good time.

To address my ban, I broke a handful of rules and thought I could get away with them. To name a few other than 1.4: 3.2 and 2.6. Mostly 3.2 though. I take full responsibility for getting banned and I've had a lot of time to reflect on my actions and understand how and why I was in the wrong. The demo(s) clearly had evidence of me breaking all of those rules and it all could've been avoided if I had just thought for a split second about the consequences of doing nothing. I can't stress how sorry I am to Samuel and the others who had to deal with my situation. History will never repeat itself.

I sincerely apologise for all my wrongdoings and hope I'll be given a chance to prove I'm immeasurably better than I used to be 3 years ago and be able to rejoin the community.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You continued to misbehave even years after your ban, being very disrespectful for example, nor have you shown anyone that you've actually changed for the better. You have not really show any interest in the community either.

Status
Not open for further replies.