Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellen Yeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Majorr
Your Roleplay Name: Phil Season
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:107581850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 1.6, 3.2 - User was caught meta gaming with his friends, when asked about it he refused to give out any info and caused trouble for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to begin by apologising about my actions... in all honesty I genuinely just go in a discord with my friends when we play games without giving it a second thought and the same happened here.. i went on completely forgetting and ignoring the fact it was actually metagaming and wasn't allowed to do so in which i apologise and can assure that it wont happen again. Furthermore i would like to apologise about not giving out who i was in fact in a discord with.. i just panicked we would all be banned and didnt want to bring my friends into the situation as most people would however i see now that it was wrong and if i had have just been honest i probably wouldn't be here.. i understand my playtime doesn't reflect well on my ban for using discord however i just do it without thinking and it is my fault for not taking due care when loading into the server... I hope you take my sincere apology into consideration

Reaction score

I asked for the names of the people in the call/channel 4 times, so we could make sure it wont happen again, you refused to give out the information. You claimed that you never hear about 3.2 or metagaming which is concerning based on the time you've been here. If you would just have said "Okay it was dumb, wont happen again" it would just have been a warning but you escalated it by not complying with a simple request.

Status
Not open for further replies.