Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @Super_

How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Tinky

Your In-game Name: idk

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.4: User sold in-game currency for real funds. // Extended to 6 months for 3.2: Communicating in-game information via a third-party application (Discord)

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all i would like to start of by apologizing for my actions and to everyone who suffered as a result of my selfishness, I'm also extremely sorry to the staff team as i took up so much of their time when they could of been doing something more beneficial to themselves or the community. During the time I have been banned it's really woken me up, it has also given me lots of time to reflect on the problems that I had caused for members of the community and also the experiences that were impacted as a result, most importantly it's given me time to reflect on myself and I've learned how to conduct myself and my actions better. Although I am getting unbanned in less than a month now, I would love to get an opportunity to play earlier. I want to show to the community that I have changed for the better. Thank you for taking the time to read this I sincerely hope you can accept this apology - Tinky

Reaction score
Everyone involved that was negatively effected by the meta game doesn’t care if you’re unbanned, hf.

Lots of love,
Husky. X

Status
Not open for further replies.