Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamuelSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: T
Your Roleplay Name: Aboubacar Omobalade
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.15 - Player needlessly evaded arrest from an officer attempting to stop him for running a red light so that he could continue pointlessly ramming and causing damage to another player's vehicle. Upon the officer catching up failed to comply with his orders to exit his vehicle while under gunpoint and instead drove away. During the proceeding report showed a lack of seriousness and complete disregard for the server's rules or his own actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, i'd first like to say i'm sorry to anyone i've affected(Luigi) due to my silly and incolent actions on the server including SamSN and any staff who may have been looking into my report. As I have not only ruined / tarnished the experience of peers on the server but wasted time of staff and not taken it seriously in the moment.

I don't know what i was thinking in the moment, but I regret my decisions and should have complied with police, taken in consideration my life, car hp when wrecklessly driving and complied with gun point. I also regret being silly with SamuelSN in the F6 report, i should have taken it seriously and responded with real reasons to justify my actions instead of acting like an idiot... (As i should always be acting seriously in reports that people are taking their free time to handle, with situations that are influencing the experience of innocent players on the server)

Me and my friends were just trying to have fun and mess around and did not intend to ruin anyones time while playing on the server, from my perspective it was just a joke originally(Ramming my friends car) until obviously the gunpointing from the officer which honestly from my perspective looked like he was too far from my car to do so. But when given the evidence from Samuel that clearly proved me wrong i decided to act silly with him instead of admitting i was clearly wrong and apologising in the moment leading to my ban.

I have recently been enjoying the server alot and would like to be able to come back and prove myself to not only the staff team but the community on how i can contriubute to the server like i used to before my Bug Exploit ban. As it is now the summer holidays and im able to dedicate time to the server and community once again while enjoying my time on perpheads.

I dont expect for this to be reduced or lifted due to my stupid actions in the moment, but wanted to take it as an oppurtunity to be mature and responsible for my actions as they have effected others.

Thank you for your time SamuelSN and whoever reads/ reviews this Apology.
Yours Sincerly Aboubacar Omobalade

Reaction score
Hi, i was the cop involved in the situation. I just wanted to say that i didnt find what aboubacar
did to be harmful to my experience, and that i didnt expect him to be
apprehended or banned over the situation, it didnt even cross my mind.

Although i know he broke the rules, I personally accept his apology, and i believe hes put enough effort into this apology to warrant him to join back
and experience the server again. I do believe hes able to contribute to the server positivley as when i started
he did help me out alot with CrimRP in allowing me to base and raid with him while being a fun rival for me
to learn the ropes from and have also seen him helping new players here and there.

The situation was minor and in the moment i can see from his point of view how it could have been percieved, again
i see no ill intent with his actions on me and others so think its a valid apology if Sam and the others can see through
his stupid mistakes.

Yours sincerely, Luigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.