Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you punished?: 3.4 and being a idiot

Why should this appeal be considered?: for the simple fact im trying to move on and not break 3.4 anymore and not be a idiot anymore, tired of making stupid irrational descions that cost me everything i just want to be a better person and not waste the staffs time and my friends time anymore.

Additional Information: look words cant describe how stupid i feel right now the amount of times ive broken rules and had to make a apology makes me feel so stupid, i just want to be a better person and stop making stupid irrational descions, im simply asking for u to either lower the ban or remove it if not i understand what i did was a idiot move, i just want to move on and not break any more rules like that i got so many friends that i waste their time with my stupid descions, ik i can do it ive gone along time before with no rule breaks.

Reaction score

I do appreciate your apology however you have recently had a ban lowered for a 3.4 rulebreak. Your history for 3.4 isn't good either. You're going to have to wait this one out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.