Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sgt.James / Enforcer Samuel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tyler
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Joelsky (I think)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1 | 3.4 - User decided to destroy the windows inside the police station for no valid reason. Upon police arriving he started to punch the officer and continued punching the officer under direct gunpoint, resulting in the users death. Ban given due to excessive warning and ban count, his last ban was also is last chance. - Banned for Enforcer Samuel

Why should this appeal be considered?: This was back in 2016, and since then I have matured a lot. I have got a job and become more responsible and respectable, I was silly, stupid and immature back then and I would love to come back to the community and take part and fully take in all there is to offer within this community.

Additional Information: I apologise for my actions back in 2016 it was wrong and irresponsible I have caused so much hustle to the community having 14 bans and all of them ruining the roleplay experience for everyone else and I was clearly not taking the community seriously.

Reaction score
You should probably find out what ban you want to apologize for, and get the correct steam ID for the account you used... The steam you provided here goes to a ban you got for ban evading, after you got banned for threatening to ddos someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.