Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sindrian
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for rule 3.4 "putting your life in risk"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I want to say that I am really sorry about what I did and there is situations that I am really confused about. I got mugged outside my house and thought that its count as a public location.
I dont think that what I did was valid because if someone break a rule on me its not saying I can do it too.
I am really sorry about it because I felt like someone is failing rp on me and I didnt know what to do.
I didnt think its count a raid because I didnt hear any crowbars or bobby pins or bombs and raid stuff, then you explained me that if someone come to my property for a reason to steal its still count as a raid.
I just got unbanned on 3.4 and what you banned me for was 1 week ago (I dont say that you dont need to ban me because of it) and getting ban right now made me really frustrated.
you told me that you will ban when its neccesery and I dont know if it really was.. what I mean is like I did learn the rule (as you said I didnt) after this week ban and what I did was a week ago (as I said).
again I felt like someone is failing on me and was so confuse about this and I act like stupid screaming public place like idk what I even thought to myself. Sorry about it and I wish you will understand me and maybe full unban me bcs I just got unbanned, or atleast lower it. Thank you for your time and have good day.

Additional Information: I reported myself about it too (bruh lol).
I waited the entire week for this unban so if you can please forgive me and fully unban me. if not its ok and you can lower it too if its accepted.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.