Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: #Elite#Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey something
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cause i was hacking that day, i posted a ban appeal before, and i lied that i didnt hack.... Sorry for that, i feel bad and i really wanna play again, sorry about that i lied.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have long enough punishment... Its been over a year, i learned my lesson, i am sorry that i hacked, i was just mad that alot people 1 tap me and some are hacking so i used hack too.... I swear i wont use it anymore nor download any. What i did was wrong, and i will never do it again, year ago i lied about that i didnt hack, well i did.... You wanted me to say Fairly that i was using hacks, and i did..... So i am sorry for that and i would like to be unbanned if its possible, i really liked this server , and its a shame that i cant join it anymore, but i really really wanna join it again..... I beg you to give me one more chance. and sorry that i lied.

Additional Information: I learned my lesson for real, hope you guys give me another chance, its been a year and i learned my lesson, we also get older so....

Status
Not open for further replies.