Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for rule 3.4 "putting your life in risk"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I want to say sorry about what I did in suburbs storage. I thought I was on life theart and I didn't know how to react. so I took a weapon and kill you. I will really confused about what happened I didnt want it to end like this. and completely forgot about that I cant do it near a cop. I want to say sorry because I didn't know this situation and from my ban dispute I realize that I wasn't ok.
I wanted to explain what I did so but I got banned really fast. I thought you were pointing your gun at me and didnt believe it wasnt on purpose. I act like idiot in this situation, Saying sorry again. I just was really confused and act like this.
I learned from this situation not to do it like this next time. I did say it last apology but there is situations that I am really confused about and still try to understand that, Sorry and I wish you will understand me, :)

Additional Information: I really want to get unbanned because its the only thing I do on Gmod almost and I really miss the server. I want to come back to be a part of the community again. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.