Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SpaceShots
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: arcana
Your Roleplay Name: Akim Novik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: (Appealing for 2019 ban as instructed by Efan)

Hello.

I want to write this apology letter to first and foremost apologize to the staff, developers, and players who were impacted by my actions when I got banned for cheating. I would also like to apologize for my timely crusades that would occur sometime later multiple times after my ban. My ban was quite a long time ago (Dec 31, 2019, 12:32 AM), and my crusades would last about a year after my bans.

Since then, I have had a lot of time to resonate with my actions. I have also been doing a lot of talking with a particular person who has really helped me, and also heavily changed my perspective on life and how I view ethics, and the world in general.

I understand that nothing good was coming from what I was doing and that I was simply digging myself into a deeper hole. To be honest with you, the reason why I continued to do such actions was purely projection. I was angry that I had done this and that I had to face the consequences. My lack of respect and obvious insecurities at the time motivated me to try and ruin the experience for other people. I now understand how unethical and immoral this is and I stopped after I realized this. I have a lot of pride, unfortunately, and it was very hard for me to write this, my honest truth as to what motivated me. I have also used multiple accounts many times, and I am sorry for this. Most of the time I just wanted to check out the server and have the experience of playing again. I should have been patient instead and tried to appeal. I apologize for this.

I have made many mistakes, but I honestly have no harmful intentions anymore. I hope you can give me the benefit of the doubt and give me the ability to play on the server again.

Additional Information: There were some previous allegations that I doxed a community member. I want to preface that these allegations were not true. I have talked to the individual in TeamSpeak with @Fredy where we have resolved the issue.

Reaction score
Idk the extent of your ban or anything in that regard but your ban reason states "Continuously causing problems and being disrespectful in chat after his unban. Also surfaced that he doxxed a community member back before his original ban." and not cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.