Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SpaceShots
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: splashed
Your Roleplay Name: Akim Novik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79218086

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: permanent

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, Perpheads staff.

I know you guys don't like me, and that you think I am problematic or maybe just a bad person. However, I would like to appeal my ban again. Before starting my apology, I think it might be beneficial to hear just why I am so prominent about trying to appeal my ban.

Perp is one of the earliest memories of gaming I have in my life, something that would stick with me still to this day. I have been playing since 2014 at least, when I was literally a child playing on a laptop. My brother introduced me and it stuck with me as an amazing limitless game mode. That is almost 8 years ago now coming onto 9 years. It may seem silly to some, but it is something that has always stuck with me as a combination of sentimental value and in general a fantastic game mode. Perpheads really has the most talented developers by an extremely high margin. The custom content that all fits together creates a fantastic environment. The bottom of the line is that there is really nothing that comes close to Perp within Garry's mod. It really is the best of the best.

It is soon coming close to 3 years of my initial ban. I made a careless mistake at a young age at a time where the climate around me was not the best. I was young and had a typical phase of not really understanding how the world works or that actions have consequences. I am sure we have all been there at one point though, even you, reading this. This is not who I am though. I in no way associate myself with that phase of my life and it is rather cringe to think about it at this point.

I want to apologize to Bolli for bothering you on steam, and probably bothering you in TeamSpeak as well. It was probably very awkward and unnecessary for you to listen to my bullshit in Teamspeak. I apologize.

I want to apologize to SpaceShots. I realize now that being staff is simply volunteering to try and help the community out. I realize that I might have some real-life issues of paranoia and that you did not specifically target me in any way.

I want to apologize to Samuel. We had some altercations in the past which I 100% can admit I always initiated. I was bored and looking for a reaction. It really makes me feel like a shitty person when I think about some of the altercations we had.

I want to apologize to McGlinshy. I also pestered you in TeamSpeak wasting your time not trying to create any type of valuable conversation.

Lastly, I want to apologize to Fredy. You really are a great guy who I have a lot of respect for. You have helped me a lot in life and given me new perspectives, I don't feel that I have produced anything in value in return. You have trusted me in the past and I have broken your trust. I know you have nothing against me, but I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate all of the help you have given me throughout the years, and I want to apologize for all of the times I have done wrong.

I am 18 now, iv been 18 for some months. I hope you guys can give me a chance again. I would love to have a chat with you guys in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.