Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: alus
Your Roleplay Name: alus capon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:592411152

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Tyla Jai,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my deepest and most sincere apologies for the hurtful and insensitive words and actions I displayed in the past regarding racism. I now realize the gravity of my mistakes and the pain they have caused, and I am truly sorry.

Upon reflection and education, I have come to understand that racism is an abhorrent belief that perpetuates deep-rooted inequalities and divides within our society. I am ashamed of my previous behavior, which only served to perpetuate harmful stereotypes and undermine the dignity of others.

Please know that I am committed to personal growth and transformation. I understand that this process involves more than just words, but also consistent actions to dismantle racist attitudes and promote inclusivity, understanding, and empathy. I will take the initiative to educate myself further about the history and experiences of marginalized communities, as well as actively engage in conversations that challenge racist beliefs.

I also recognize that an apology alone is not enough to mend the pain I caused. I am open to listening and learning from those affected, and I am ready to work towards making amends and supporting positive change in any way I can.

Moving forward, I will strive to become a better person by actively promoting tolerance, respect, and acceptance for all individuals, regardless of their background, ethnicity, or race. I am committed to being an ally in the fight against racism and advocating for equality and social justice.

Once again, I apologize for my past actions, and I sincerely hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I understand that trust may take time to rebuild, and I am willing to be patient and respectful of your feelings.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I genuinely regret my past behavior and hope that my future actions will demonstrate a true change of heart.

With deep remorse and a commitment to change,

Alus

Reaction score
Attention: It has come to our attention that an AI language model was utilized in the composition of the aforementioned apology message. It is essential to acknowledge that the content presented was a product of artificial intelligence and should be recognized as such. The use of AI for generating written content, including apologies, is a common application of this technology, enabling users to access language assistance efficiently.

However, it is vital to emphasize that AI-generated texts are devoid of personal intent, emotions, or subjective experiences. The output is primarily based on patterns and data analyzed during training, which does not encompass the true essence of human understanding and empathy.

While AI can provide a helpful starting point, it is crucial to remember that sincerity and authenticity in an apology are pivotal. An apology carries more weight when it genuinely reflects the individual's feelings, remorse, and commitment to change.

Reaction score

Your ban will be extended to 2 months for trying to deceitfully use AI in order to write a meaningless appeal for you.

If this isn't the case, I applaud you for learning punctuation, grammar, and formatting at a college level in less than one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.