Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Mina
Your Roleplay Name: Kian Wolf
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:437224249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.4 - The user killed a medic in a bankraid, right after the medic revived his friend.

Why should this appeal be considered?: So firstly, we were in a shootout with cops and jimmy goes down (The guy with the drill for the bank job)

First Piece of evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/56382594/d1337wSWCj6D (My POV)
Second Piece of evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/3OAi6wEVYfh3Q/QY5idF4uejfI (Medics POV)

So I see there's a medic and I go over and see the medic firstly saying 'Blue Tesla' which I couldn't confirm if she was relaying information over radio for the Officers or not but its a bit strange for her to call out what car I'm randomly? Afterwards I say go up the medic and say to come with me as we are going to revive my friend and she immediately replies with 'nononononono' while I had her under gun point. Afterwards she finally comes with me to revive jimmy to which the TFU then continues to run jimmy over afterwards and I kill the medic as she had already stalled when I had her under gunpoint before at Uncle Cos and that she had also read out my car over the radio. Now the ban states that I had killed the medic AFTER she revived jimmy which is true, but even though she had stalled all the time I was still not going to kill her immediately then and there as I could still use the medic to save my friends life but that still doesn't mean that since I didn't kill her when she broke 3.4 means that I cannot kill her now unless she continues to do. Given the fact that the medic has stalled under GP and uncle cos and also called out my blue tesla that was reason enough to kill her.

Additional Information: None.

Reaction score
Mina's statement contains many outright falsehoods throughout (including a nonsensical statement concerning 3.4). In his evidence, he provides a 10 second video clip rather than the whole situation from his perspective which went on for approximately 1 minute from gunpoint to execution (as demonstrated from the video from my perspective from my demo). In his evidence, he also showed that he was on whisper rather than normal (making it harder for me to hear him clearly from a further distance and I only heard him from the doorway).

His efforts to demonstrate that I was “Stalling” are clearly false as I put my hands up using the surrender feature which I performed as he fired a round near me which is a natural response to any government official avoiding action requests for potential breaches of rule 3.4. This prevents me from moving at a quicker speed in which he unreasonably describes as stalling, you can clearly hear that I try to sprint with him from the tapping sound at the doorway which was an attempt to use ALT, however, this was prevented due to the surrender functionality of being unable to move quickly until the animation comes to an end. I conducted all actions which were requested; get in his vehicle and to revive his friend. I believe these actions by Mina were perfectly reasonable requests, however, the execution at the end was where he began to break rules, as noted by yourself in the relevant warning issued.

Mina's statement is a blatant attempt to get rid of a fairly imposed warning by any means possible primarily through falsehoods and outright misdirection.

Reaction score
When I noted you were stalling it wasn't when you had your hands up but rather beforehand when I had gunpointed you and you continued to say no to my request of coming with me to revive my friend until I had to fire a round to get you to comply with these orders. Even when walking towards the shop I heard you talking about the car I was driving, clearly relaying information over to the police about who to look for whenever they arrived which at that time was risking my freedom.
As well as this, from the video that I had listed showing your POV you could hear my clearly the entire time and still continued to show no signs of compliance under gunpoint, clearly stalling until you had finally put your hands up.

Reaction score
Government Officials are expected to relay information via government radio otherwise they are failing to report a crime to law enforcement and therefore breaking rule 4.1, in spite of this, I followed all reasonable commands which is the important element of the relevant rule which you broke.

Your references to protecting your freedom are redundant because you shot me in front of TFU officers rather than near the shop. If you were so concerned for your freedom, you would have shot me when I started relaying information, not when I revived your friend.

Reaction score

Because you killed the medic after they complied with your orders, it would be unreasonable and excessive to kill them after doing so. While the paramedic may have stalled slightly at the start, they still fully cooperated after that point to assist you and didn't fully disregard your gunpoint (examples include running off or trying to radio in for assistance). However, if they had continued to say no or not followed reasonable orders under your gunpoint, then it would be acceptable to shoot them as per rule 5.4.

Reviewed with @blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.