Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: Nicholas Mobbers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was a genuine mix up, i recieved multiple phone calls from a guy very similair saying he was going to kill me, he was being a pain before i actually killed him, constantly trying to grab packages from my truck etc, This wont happen again, Ive taken the time to read 2.5 and got a decent understanding of it, and from now on ill make sure i am 100% its the right person and within reason before doing anything in future 2.5 is something i have had problems with in the past but i have taken the time to read it now, and actually noticed its not just killing someone, its many things, like constantly mugging the same person and making there experience on the server shit i take FULL responseabilty of my actions and it will NOT happen again
, I hope you understand steelo,

Additional Information: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score

I do not believe that this was that severe of a violation as the current RP that was taking place at the Courier Warehouse was very unique and added an interesting element. However, at the end of the day you mishandled the situation. If you’re uncertain in the future, simply don’t act.

Status
Not open for further replies.