Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: lakot
Your Roleplay Name: Muffin Synthiener
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119161861

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Batted another user to death because they were putting out a fire.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to first apologize for my actions, after seeing the perspective of the other player not only do I acknowledge that what I did broke the rules, but I see how it created a negative impact on their experience. Instead of giving a proper warning to the other person to stop putting out the fire I created using a firebomb, I simply shouted no several times which certainly wasn't a warning, and it made me seem very disrespectful. I'd like to say that I was not attempting to make a bad impression or to break the rules, but that my carelessness resulted in my breaking of the rules.
This doesn't excuse my actions, but I would like to try at the chance of getting a shortened ban. I'm sorry for this and I'll try not to do it again. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score

I appreciate you apologizing and taking responsibility for your actions. Because of this & the fact that you have no priors for 2.5, I will reduce your ban by 2 days. You will now be unbanned on the 5th instead of the 7th. Please be more careful with actions you take against other players, always take a moment to think before shooting (or in this case, batting, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.