Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: HighCholesterol_Gaming
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574053237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because of the messeeges i put into ooc.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand how chating in ooc about satella isn't right and is extremly disrepectful to her. The only thing i said after steelo told me to stop was "Who doesn't love minors". This was meant in a joking manner as i am a minor myself. I understand that doing the exact opposite from what a admin tells me to do does deserve punishment, but i don't think it requires me to be permantly banned. Ive been playing this game for the past week non stop and I would abbosluty hate to not be able to play it anymore for something so stupid that i shoudn't of done.

Additional Information: I understand a blacklist from ooc but a permant ban? I really enjoy this server. I hope you can see where im coming from. Please apologize to satella for me. I promise to not harras anyone in the furute. This wan't meant as "harrasment" I was just joking around but i beleive that I probably should of stopped a while ago. Also steelo did say "the rizzler" after me asking satella out on a perp date. This was all over a perpdate and NOTHING to do with real life WHAT SO EVER. I understand that a adult doing things with minors is extremmly illegal. I beleive that even Online Dating minors isn't better if not the same thing.

Reaction score
It wasnt the fact you were chatting in ooc you joked about liking minors, thats the issue here. And you kept flirting with me despite me saying I was uncomfortable BECAUSE you are a minor. I will accept your apology but this behaviour is unacceptable in the future. If steelo unbans you is his choice.

Reaction score
It wasnt the fact you were chatting in ooc you joked about liking minors, thats the issue here. And you kept flirting with me despite me saying I was uncomfortable BECAUSE you are a minor. I will accept your apology but this behaviour is unacceptable in the future. If steelo unbans you is his choice.
Yeah that was a fucking dick move on my part. I had no intentions of making you feel uncomfortable but me being sorry doesn't make it right. Thank you for accepting my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.