Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: HighCholesterol_Gaming
Your Roleplay Name: Matthew Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574053237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: The things I said about minors.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Greetings,

I am here again to try and appeal my ban. I understand what I did wrong now because i was confused before. What I did was extremely inappropriate and is definitely something i shoudn't of done. Again, constantly poking at satella with romantic intentions after she clearly displayed no intrest doesn't help my case either. But one of the main things I think are gonna keep me from getting unbanned was me getting caught ban evading. I understand the going agaisn't your authroity certanily doesn't help my case AT ALL. But it wasn't like I was ban evading to RDM or contuine to bug satella. From what I understand now, satella has forgiven me and I removed the clip from my youtube video that she told me to remove and I aplogized for everything. Still, ban evading is against the rules and there is nothing I can do now except appologize. I was in a really low place because of my deined appeal and at that time, I wasn't aware than I am able to make multiple ban appeals. Im going to be honest here, I definitely woudn't of ban evaded if I was aware that making multiple appeals was possible. But even though I wasn't aware that still doesn't make it right. I have learned from my mistakes and I promise to act more appropriately in the future. Thank you for your time.

Sincerly,
Supa fat gamer

Last edited:
Reaction score

Based on the context of the discussion that was being had in OOC at the time of your ban, we don't feel it is reasonable to keep you banned permanently. Your ban will now be set to 3 weeks. In the future, obviously refrain from saying such things regardless of the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.