Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: joeyeleven3
Your Roleplay Name: John Fuller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

Why were you punished?: The severity of it is way too much and the matter of blackmail is just immoral, Accidentally crashed into a car responding to an emergency at Slums Apartment where I successfully uploaded evidence of four murders, the guy I crashed into used his admin friend Super_ to transport me to a rooftop blackmailing me into paying 30k when it doesn't even cost that to fix it

Why should this appeal be considered?: The severity of it is way too much and the matter of blackmail is just immoral, Accidentally crashed into a car responding to an emergency at Slums Apartment where I successfully uploaded evidence of four murders, the guy I crashed into used his admin friend Super_ to transport me to a rooftop blackmailing me into paying 30k when it doesn't even cost that to fix it, because I was locked to the rooftop I couldn't run away from them, pure abusing their authority, a month ban for that??? what is that about? I didn't mean to crash Im a new player my driving aint great the car mechanics are absolutely terrible so why are they trying to blackmail and bully a user into giving them money? it is also being labelled as a scam ban when they are the ones who are scamming :S

Additional Information: I love this server I have only been playing for about 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.