Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Super_

Your Steam Name: thehomelessdude
Your In-game Name: John King
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why were you banned?: " 2.5 - User placed two bombs inside an apartment that he had already successfully raided and killed the defenders inside solely to "mess up their props." This, as a result, caused a fire and some props burning "

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?:
We raided a projex apartament. After the raid was over I decided to place 2 bombs in the apartament to mess around with their props and I dont see a problem with that, I realized that there were propane tanks in the apartament right after I placed the bombs down which can be seen in the video below, which ultimately is not my fault, but after all it was not my intention to burn their props. While I see where Super_ is coming from, I don't think he can see the full picture. At the end Super_ extinguished the fire and Still. decided to ban me even though the problem was already solved and nobody lost anything. Other than that I don't see why I can't use explosives however I want, since if I decided to bomb the apartament from below, the outcome would've been even worse and the props would've burned down with the building itself. I personally think its excessive that Super_ banned me even after he extinguished the fire.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans): https://i.gyazo.com/b6f2c5a9a717b949902bbe16b6700d21.mp4

Reaction score
Denied

Bombing an apartment solely to mess up the props of dead players is excessively negative and is just further inconveniencing them for no reason.

@SpaceShots @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.