Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer,Sam
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Bombdjuice
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Bum
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:627096591

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Ban Evasion. Alt account of STEAM_0:0:62926626, Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello fellow community members and staff members, As many of you know of me. At the time in the past I was being a dumb ass and decide to cheat on the server with my main account Lechoke James, it wasn't fair for anyone at that point and I am very sorry about that dumb ass mistake and ruining everyone fun I wish I never done it. Cheating was a stupid move and I will never do it again. I'm proud that when I came on alt account for 4 months I was very much liked by the community and made many new friends, some of them were staff. I was given an award voted by the community that I hope shows my interactions with players were positive. I wasn't much of a issue when I came back too i only got trouble a few times but the most part i was out trying to help the new player get to know the game mode of perp. also to meet a lot of great members of this community that show me how fun perp use to be back in the days when I did play on perp. Also if you do considering unbanning from the server this account is my main account this is the only account I will play on and you keep that Lechoke one ban. appreciate you reading my appeal and also hope you will considering my appeal. xoxo cbum

Status
Not open for further replies.