Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: 라이메루
Your Roleplay Name: Jav Javichu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98342274

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Not running away from cops

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im basically new you could say i only have 3 days of playtime and i was following my friends around helping them around subs and this TFU van pulls up and tells my friend to pull over and then radios in to their buddies that they can shoot up the car of my friend if they feel like it, basically kos it, so i followed my friend that was in the zonda and suddenly it blew up and i had no idea why i thought someone threw a grenade and it bounced or something, but tinyslayer apparently made our cars explode and i was clueless so i said in ooc that i was gonna back off the situation but i got blown up and then my car also blows up killing me instantly because im not used to this server i was really confused on what happened and why, i really had no idea that following a tfu van was against the rules or anything because i was just helping my friends to have fun and i was following their steps, i said that i was just following my friend in OOC and got a week ban out of nowhere which made me even more confused, i didn't really want to make any arguments or be toxic or anything i just didn't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.