Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: bonze
Your Roleplay Name: Bonze Whittleyington
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128058714

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned almost 3 years ago for hacking, which ultimately was quite foolish considering i had already been caught and banned for it once before in 2019. After not playing the server for a while i tried to get started back up on it and seeing all my friends with mass amounts of money, cars, guns etc had me feeling left behind so i tried to basically speed run making money utilising hacks which i terribly regret. Ever since i was banned i have not really played much gmod and have gained alot of important life lessons, i feel as though my actions were very immature and i wish to correct them given the chance. I know this is my second ban for cheating and that the likeliness of me being unbanned is very slim, but i think given my history of having no toxic engagement within the community, no warnings or causing no issues for staff members besides my hacking. I hope that my transgressions may be forgiven and i profusely apologise to everyone especially the staff team and that this appeal can be taken into consideration.
thank you for reading and have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.