Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Awasteoftime
Your Roleplay Name: -
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95161896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Incorrect Role play name

Why should this appeal be considered?: He will play seriously now and didnt know you had to use a legit name.
The first 2 names that i had made were indeed racial slurs so i am very sorry for that. The next few times that i had made a name were acually "serious". My first name was just a copy and paste from a certain sentence in the name creator and when that was not good enough i used my steam name. I expected the server to accept "serious names" for example my steam name or just a certain funny name in a movie or series or something buy no. After i had tried to use my steam username he(Travis) said i would be banned. I thought he was making a joke but it was taking a bit and then without reasoning i was banned. It said in my ban reason i could just appeal if i was going to be serious and i will be now. I will make a serious name and i will play the game seriously.

Additional Information: I made this appeal for my friend because he doesnt know how to.

Reaction score

You were given multiple chances to change your behavior however you still decided to mess about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.