Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Muffin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ixyxx6666666
Your Roleplay Name: Honestly Forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49447951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Racist, was hostile in the report made against him

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for being hostile and using a racial slur, but I can't apologize for being something I'm not. Racist. I have to mention that I was using the slang version of the slur and did not intend for it to be racist. I fully understand the context and history of the word I used. I was talking to a group amongst my friends, when someone ease dropped to even start this. My friends were also using this same type of language and did not get banned for racism. They simply did not engage in an argument. For that I do apologize. I also want to take this chance to explain to you what I meant. Street slang in inner city America (where I am from) can include racially controversial terms. These terms are not to be racist but they originally come from derogatory terms. It is so apart of my actual vocabulary that I sometimes accidentally say it. I am myself am a person of color and hate racism. I have to say I did take it far in trying to explain myself to Muffin but it was really just a misunderstanding. My friends who are still currently playing PerpHeads have convinced me to make this Appeal and I want to say again, I am sorry for disrespecting Muffin and I am sorry for breaking server rules. I won't use slurs of any type playing your server, if I am unbanned. I also seriously forgot my Roleplay name. I think I only got under an hour in of playtime before I was banned. I'm going to be honest, I'm dying to get in and contribute to the server. Please try to forgive me and Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by a moderator: