Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: D3V
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kalb ジ
Your In-game Name: Tom Harper
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72213450

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
So I've already tried to appeal this ban twice in the past and have been unsuccessful both times. This has highlighted how truly disgusting it was for me to cheat and how it was so negatively viewed in the eyes of others which is completely understandable. I can't emphasize how sorry I really am. This community gave me so much.

I was banned on the 17th of February 2018 which was 669 days ago. I had no bans on record up until that day which makes what I did all the much worse. This time away from the server has given me a good amount of time to consider my actions. I can't say that I'm a completely changed man from who I was before, however, what I can say is that I most definitely have matured since then and even looking back at it now it was a very stupid idea to do.

When I was accused of cheating, it was not right of me to try and play along like I didn't cheat. I know staff, especially the senior administration team, waste a lot of time going through demos etc. to combat cheaters. Firstly I should've never done it to start with. Secondly, I should've never played along like I didn't do anything. It was selfish and immature. I miss the community a lot and hope to be able to come back one day.

Additional Comment(s):
I hope I can be forgiven for what I have done because I really am truly sorry. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.