Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: Kommandant A1L with Enforcer Exnem

How long were you banned for: 2 months

Your Steam Name: Bruce

Your In-game Name: Bruno Ramos

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80298665

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.2, 3.22, 3.20, 3.5, User used a third party communication application which affected his in-character decisions with his friends, user also disconnected in a role-play situation, when they came back they proceeded to disconnect once again. The user was also running the intersection red light several times for no reason. User also crafted a bomb and proceeded to give it to his friend during his NLR Timer which was about when he was shot dead by another user. - Banned with Enforcer Exnem

Why should this appeal be considered:

It has been almost 2 weeks since I got banned and I've already had time to think about what I've done wrong, I did use a third party communication application which I know I can't use and I will not use it ever again.

I proceeded to disconnect because there wasn't happening any role-play at all and it was not being dealt with so I decided to disconnect even knowning that it's prohibited but I was kind of mad at the time.

I do not have really much to say about the intersection thing as it's clearly obvious that I did something wrong but I dont think that it is that important as the other things.

I believed that I could role-play the situation after I died if I got informed by my friends that someone had killed "one of us(me)" so I role-played it as one of us died and not me exactly.

Additional Comment(s): I've had time to think about my actions and I'm ready to come back to this community and try to offer you the best role-play I can give.

A1L

Reaction score
kho58j9.png

Reduced to 1 month, reviewed with @Greg & @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.