Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: NasiTTK
Your Roleplay Name: Basit Abdul
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:755756441

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 killing cops who killed my friend

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned for 3.4 admin Valentine claim I can't kill cops because they killed my org member friend in front of my eye I killed cops for 2 Reasons detection of drug production. and they killed my friend I took longer to kill them because I was finding a perfect shot which I got, and Where in the rules it is said you can't kill cops because ur friend has already died? they killed him in front of my eye Please show me in rules where it says you can't kill cops, because ur friend already died if you guys claim again without rules proof you cant kill cops because ur friend already died then Please I request to permanent ban me because I am not gonna play perp-heads server again because where rules not following proper, and I'm sorry I am not being disrespected just disappointed in rules there is nothing about it when I told admin I don't know about that even I apologize to them, and I'm not Albert Einstein. and I am a normal human being I can't remember every single rule and if I have Albert einstein's brain I have been driving Lamborghini cars not playing games and that time I thought I break the rule when I checked which rule I broke I can't find like wow Please dont tell me that i broke 3.4 because i cant killed cops when my friend already died there is no in rules typed

Here is what happened my friend randomly shot at the bazaar cops came arrested him dragging him to the store which he owns on that store he has drugs in it I saw them dragging him to the store I decided to kill them then suddenly officer handcuffed me and killed my friend in front of me cop unhandcuff me because he doesn't know that I'm his friend and before cop told my friend open the door he refused he took his gun out then cop killed him so cop starts dragging his body I find a perfect shot killed them and reason 1 I thought cop put his body to the medic car he gonna come back broke his store and so I decide killed them before they come back and reason 2 why I delay to kill them because I don't have a good weapon I have pistol if I have rifle on me I already killed them that's why I waited for the perfect shot and I don't want them to come broke in the store and i was waiting for a perfect shoot that im breaking 3.4 rule how wow XD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Killing cops for already dead people (your friend) falls under 3.4, because it does not benefit you and you only risking your life and imprisonment to do so.

And it's not allowed to revenge kill cops who is only doing their job. That would go into the 2.5 territory.

Reaction score
Please show me in rules where it says you can't kill cops, because ur friend already died
Rule 3.4; "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."

By definition, this means that if you shoot police over your friends whom you know are dead and unrecoverable, you're risking your life and freedom for somebody who you cannot save at that moment in time. As when you eventually kill all the cops and survive the encounter, your friend is still dead, so you risked your life for no gain.

Please provide some evidence so that this dispute can be considered. A demo will do.

You can access your demos with the help of this guide: Demos
You have 24 hours to provide the requested evidence.

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to upload this video
[By definition, this means that if you shoot police over your friends whom you know are dead and unrecoverable, you're risking your life and freedom for somebody who you cannot save at that moment in time. When you eventually kill all the cops and survive the encounter, your friend is still dead, so you risked your life for no gain.] I died laughing the way you tell me that rule and that server rules mistakes by not teaching in a correct way that is such an idiotic way to teach rules [falls under 3.4, because it does not benefit you and you only risking your life and imprisonment to do so.]

my 2nd Reason is the right to kill them detection of drug production.
in the video, you clearly can hear him say open the door before he killed him I was thinking they gonna come back and break our shop and take the drugs because he told him to open the door he didn't and died that's why I waited for a perfect shoot because they don't know I own that shop to and i told admin first reason its because its was very easy to type that time and I didnt know that I am breaking some rule and I will get ban for that

Last edited:
Reaction score

they were busy talking with that person I thought its best shot to kill them before they break our shop to get our drugs

Reaction score

You had absolutely no reason to kill the cops in this particular situation. Your friend was dead without a chance at revival and your drugs were not under the threat of imminent detection.
@SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.