Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots @Royhb
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name
:JJB
Your In-game Name:Jake Arnolds
Your Steam ID: N/A

Why were you banned/blacklisted: calling someone a "virgin' then being rude after

Why should this appeal be considered:I would like to apologise for my inconsiderate actions as I was rude to the user who mugged me and to @Royhb who was just doing his job. After taking a few days off and acknowledging the situation, i realised i was in the wrong for what i said. I understand now that i should pay more attention to chat in RP situations as i discovered things are easy to miss. I want to take this situation and learn from it; focusing on my attitude so that i do not offend others and remain cool. I hope that you can understand that i was attempting to comply to the best of my ability when getting mugged as i was dropping my items. I have definitely learned from this situation and i want to prove to others that i have. The original ban was intended to be 2 days but was raised for my attitude. I understand that i was banned on the 7th for the same thing but i am working hard to change this. I feel the best way to prove to you that i have changed is to give me another chance. I could write all day long about how i have changed but the only way to prove this is to show this in-game. I am once again sorry to everybody involved for my unnecessary attitude and hope to make amends.

Additional Comment(s): once again im extremely sorry to all party's involved.

A dyslexic man walked into a bra......

Status
Not open for further replies.