Ban Appeal - OxyFoxy - @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans)
Collier and afterwards console.

How long were you banned for:
Permanent

Your Steam Name:
OxyFoxy

Your In-game Name:
Alfred Megaladoni

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:118508955

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans)
Cheating and ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered:
This is unrelated, but I do not want people getting the wrong idea. I first started playing on PERP during March of this year, only to then pick up a lifetime ban for cheating a month later in April. I did not join the server with intention to cheat, I don't know why but I just made a stupid decision and I couldn't regret it more than I do as of right now. I did start playing the server legitimately so please don't misunderstand to think I am just one of those guys who cheats, gets banned and then fucks off to another community to do the same. I then after six days attempted to ban evade on the server solely to carry on playing because I generally did enjoy playing the server and at the time of when I attempted to ban evade, I was not cheating mainly due to the fact that I do indeed want to play this server without the use of cheats or rule breaking, but I was caught the instant I attempted to connect.

I can wholeheartedly say that I understand my mistake and how stupid of a decision I made to cheat. I am fairly new to the server also and not long after joining the server, I was banned for cheating. I understand that this may look as if I joined the server only to cheat and get banned, but I assure you that during my time on the server when I did not cheat, I had a lot of fun with a lot of the players and quite a lot of the features the server had to offer and I have and still am deeply regretting the decision that I made.

Due to the four months that I've waited, I can promise you a incident like this would NEVER happen again. I currently have serious intentions to play the server the correct way without the need of cheats or breaking rules to give me any sort of advantage and if a situation like this were to occur regarding someone that I am acquainted with ended up cheating or breaking the rules, I would inform the people who're equipped to handle the situation appropriately as soon as possible.

There is not a lot I can say to change the minds of the people handling my appeal besides what I've said in the prior sentences but I hope the actions I've said I'd be doing in the previous sentences will sway you to trust me and my intentions.

Additional Comment(s):
I am beyond sorry for issues that I've caused to both players and staff members alike and from now on, I only wish to make it up to you all in anyway that I can. I do wish to play the server correctly without staff or other players saying you need to be wary of this guy, or having staff members constantly looking over their shoulder because they think I maybe cheating once more.

I know it'll take a lot for me to earn everyone's trust again, but I am willing to earn it through any means available.

Status
Not open for further replies.