Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 12 hours

Your Steam Name: zansa
Your In-game Name: Hui Yen
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:178794506

Why were you banned/blacklisted
: 4.4 Minging as RC
Why should this appeal be considered: Although this wasn't the staff member who banned me I would still like to apologise to @McGlinchy as I had run him over as an RC, which isn't what a Road Crew worker should be doing, in my defense there were many police cars blocking the road, causing me an inconvenience so I had to resort to ramming the cars out of my way, to be fair, I could have just went the other way instead of causing this problem, me ramming the police cars caused McGlinchy (who was taking cover behind one of the cars) to get crushed which was not my intention, I had just gone on duty as an RC and wasn't planning to get arrested 20 seconds into the job. It was not my intention hence why I apologised in LOOC, I then decided to go into slums 1 so that I could get broken free by my friends, TFU then rushed in shooting me once by accident and then eliminating one of the people in the base, I was in cuffs bleeding out and before my friend could bandage me and break me free I bled out (Causing the assumption that the people inside of the base killed me for running inside) I am very sorry for coming across as mingy and promise that I will not do such acts on duty as RC in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't really care about you running me over, I watched my clip back and you couldn't have seen me at the time it was just annoying because I wanted to deal with the incident going on.

Not sure if this is the only situation but I'm happy with you being unbanned @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.