Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mim
How long were you banned for: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: KoreanRaT
Your In-game Name: Steven Blair
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72736432

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 - Shot a cop over his friend getting arrested over a minor jail sentence and showed no care for his actions in the admin sit.
Why should this appeal be considered:
What I did last night was moronic. At the time I did not see the issue with what I did. So I slept on it and realised that what I did put my character in harms way for a minor prison sentence. I did it because I had to get off in 10 minutes and wanted to do something for the last couple of minutes I had on. This was stupid, I should have just waited to play the next day. Sorry Mim, I have reread 3.4 and have a firm grasp on it now. I hope I can have my ban appeal considered and I hope this mistake will not happen again.

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

You had just been given a warning by me a few days ago for a very similar offence where I had explained that shooting cops over minor things is not ok, in the admin sit you argued with me the entire time and didn't seem to care much about your actions. Wait this ban out and come back with a better understanding.

Reviewed with @Synatec

Status
Not open for further replies.