Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Console
How long were you banned for: Perma

Your Steam Name
: Neeko
Your In-game Name: I don't remember, last time i played it was a long time ago and i got insta banned on login
Your Steam ID: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155685811
SteamID64: 76561198271637350

Why were you banned/blacklisted: I was running an optimization script that was detected as a cheat i guess
Why should this appeal be considered: I reinstalled Gmod just for perpheads, i really enjoyed it when i played it a long time ago and would like ot get back into it. and i appologise for runnig a script, no matter what reason i won't do it again.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
Are you able to reply to this thread with the contents of the file that you believe got you banned

Reaction score
No i cannot, since i already deleted the file. it's an old file my friend made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can always try to recover said file, even if it's been deleted from the recycle bin

Reaction score
Go to your recycling bin and recover the file, if you can’t do so, you’ll need to contact your friend and try to get a copy of the code
If you need help recovering it I can always help

Reaction score
@naZa I had these setting on my recycle bin so i have to look if i still have the file somewhere available. it might take a bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    2 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
yeah, i switched accounts over the years {forgetting my login} and played on an alt for a bit, so when i got banned i tried to login on my other account.

Reaction score
I've been looking for hours and can't find it anymore. there there any other way we can determine that i wasn't actually cheating?

Reaction score
So you got banned then decided to go on another account? Wat.

Also you can try running recovery software which might be able to get the lua file back.

Reaction score
he doesn't have it either anymore, it's a file he created about 2 years ago. i just saw i still had it.

Reaction score
And just so everything's clear, this is a dispute right? It sounds like it but you've put it in the appeals section

Reaction score
well, I guess he's apologizing for playing with the optimizer? let's be honest here, the only Lua hooks that would optimize gmod would be those that find conflicting add-ons like lag finders. They're specifically not intended to be used while playing though.

Reaction score
Ywah i guess, if it is something i did wrong then i sincerely apoligize, i never intent to cheat. I just wanted to get back into perp, and i think my record is clear enogh that my appeal is at least considered (wich i am very grateful for) i just hope we can all clear this up and i can play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.