Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: Console

How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: not a toxic survivor

Your In-game Name: Huper Bushross (I think)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77141376

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating(attempt detected)

Why should this appeal be considered:

First of all I'd like to say that this incident was not at all intentional, the story behind this was that I was using auto bhop scripts on a server prior to joining PERP. I had at the time forgotten that I had scripts running whilst I had loaded into PERP which led to my ban. Restarting my game had slipped my mind at the time when I began loading in.
It would make no sense for me to bhop script on a server that has a stamina feature that stops you from getting any speed whatsoever if you were to Bunny hop.
Over the months before my ban, I've been constantly grinding on perp so that I can have a fun experience whilst role-playing and I would definitely not throw the fun I had and was still having up until my ban away.
I can't really prove this, but I assure all of you that I had no intention of throwing the time I spent on the server out the window to bhop script on a server that you practically cannot bhop on. I also am not dumb enough to try to lua cheat on a server that can even detect some paid cheats.

Also please all understand that I had and still have no intention of breaking the rules on the server considering that to my knowledge, this is the first ever punishment that I've gotten so far out of the time I've played, although it may not seem like I've played for a long time, I had joined back in February of 2020 and I feel as though going months without punishment and following the rules to the best of my abilities, to then make a mistake leading to myself getting banned could be shown a little leniency towards said mistake.

Additional Comment(s):

I apologize for the mistake I had made and I ask that you take the points that I've brought up into consideration before announcing your verdict.

I also had recently learned that a friend of mine, ZaNNie got banned in the same way I did and got unbanned by Collier. @Collier if you remember this happening(it was a while ago) I could provide some background and proof(kinda) codabro#2146 or idk how else to contact you.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.