Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ⛧ Bnej ⛧
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ripedude699
Your Roleplay Name: Xang Lao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: Account was hacked
My appeal should be considered as I am not a new player and randomly mass rdm is cynical especially stated that it was "for no reason". I am not aware of this and I will try to prove it. Any supervisors or admins who were involved in this incident I apologise despite it not being my fault. I will change my password immediately.
If there is any way to trace my activities when I was in the server before to yesterday and make a comparison could potentially prove that it was a different player. This could include use of voice etc.

Provide some sort of proof in this dispute, provide within 24 hours otherwise this will be denied.

I will try and get evidence but this is not fair. You should try and check into this to prevent further cases of accounts being hacked.
I dont know how to find any evidence of somebody else playing on my account unless a admin on the server looks into this.

So far the only lead I have is a user called dwight not happy who told me to hop on csgo at the same time i was hacked but the hacker deleted the messages.
If anything try to contact him.

I will try and get evidence but this is not fair. You should try and check into this to prevent further cases of accounts being hacked.
I dont know how to find any evidence of somebody else playing on my account unless a admin on the server looks into this.
How did you recover your account? Send proof of contact with Steam Support.

It's not our fault you clicked on a dodgy link.

I didnt click on any link somebody from my friends who knew my password hacked my account. I was able to recover after changing password.

(I changed it before but I will change is again for safety)

Someone went on your account, and their decision is to go onto a garrys mod server and troll under your name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back