Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: boke
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Love
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100088036

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4 - User stayed in the area where he killed an officer. User was very disrespectful in the admin sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Just to state this is my first time ever being banned and I've only been warned one time when I was a new player for 3.4. During this whole situation I was in, I tried to the best of my abilities to RP the situation out within the rules of my knowledge as 3.4 rule is very broad and during the sit I was being told things that I should of done even when its not even stated in the rules or even suggest to that. In no way during this entire situation was I intentionally trying to cop bait or do anything to break the rules. First let me tell you about the situation and why I was being reported. I killed a cop on the street right beside bazaar I notice EMS pulling up but I didn't see them do any DNA and just get rid of the body. So I ran into my friends bazaar shop and hid out in the private room in the back which I was told I should of ran away and drove off which I was sent this rule that I broke "After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.", how does this rule even suggest I should run away instead I hid in the private area which this rule states to not be in public after committing a crime. How would I know to run/drive away and hid somewhere else far away when I was taking the precaution that cops might be around and I have a spas-12 on my back which people heard it go off aka shooting. I hid out in the private back room for 10 mins for the heat to die off, then one of my org members was raiding a business shop and killed some people and got locked in and needed help to get out. Me and the org decided to run over and assist him while doing so a police car showed up I decided to run to the bazaar shop and tried to hide in the lounge my org member had set up which the police found me and told me to put my hands up which then I did, one of my org members killed the cop thinking I was being arrested for killing that cop earlier. Which he did not know that they didn't have DNA to my knowledge which my buddy didn't understand and was a total misunderstanding as he was not in the wrong for killing cops. I also need to state during that raid I had a spas-12 on my back which the cop stated why he chased me down was bc of the weapon on my back which my buddy was confused as he told me to put my hands up. I'm just confused on how I broke the rules and stayed in the area I killed the police officer when I was totally in a different shop hiding in the back. I just find this very confusing how a ban needed to be warranted when I've only been warned for 3.4 for breaking fear rp when I was a new player and was fresh to the server how would that be history to ban me off of? Telling me I'm going to be banned for a day because of my history when this warning is old and a new player. I find this very frustrating as I enjoy playing this server but when situation like this happen I find it very hard to like the server or even enjoy playing as I try to the best of my ability to follow the rules so everybody has fun.

I also want to state why my ban was extended for a extra 6 days since I was told in the beginning I was being banned for 1 day for breaking 3.4. I did in fact call the rules stupid and called 3izu a cry baby I also said the server is gonna die like monolith but I don't understand why this needs to be extended for a extra 6 days for saying something so little? I do admit I was a little frustrated that I was told I was being banned for this which did lead me to say those things which I probably shouldn't of, I might of said more but I don't remember and if I did I said small things and nothing toxic enough for a extra 6 day ban. 3izu if you don't agree about me not being really disrespectful you can post your demo to prove me wrong. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and that I tried my best to follow the rules as they are stated on the rule book. I hope you can look into this and take consideration in this ban appeal.

Additional Information: I could not post SS for some reason so I had to make them into YouTube vid for some reason I can only post links.

- Better Understanding of the situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I assume you couldn’t post screenshots due to some sort of issue with the ban appeal form?

Now that it has been posted do you think you can edit the thread and try and include screenshots as the text in those videos is borderline impossible to read, would be greatly appreciated

A popular image/media hosting website would be imgur.com

Reaction score
Hey, I was the cop that reported you. I was trying to make it clear to you in the sit multiple times in which you kept talking through me and calling me a cry baby aswell.

You were standing on top of a bush on business road with a gun on your back, this for itself calls for police attention due to the gun. When I saw you run away ofcourse I am going to tell you to put your handsup, your friend should've done more investigation before just randomly shooting at the police and if you knew no DNA was taken why not take a pistol or something with you to avoid any attention drawn to you? I had been on-duty for a while and had nothing on you and had no idea about you apparently murdering any cop.

Reaction score
"After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.", how does this rule even suggest I should run away instead I hid in the private area which this rule states to not be in public after committing a crime.
Why are you even trying to loophole and bend the rules in your favour? Use a bit of common sense here, you are still literally in the area of the serious crime(s) you've just committed so you must flee and avoid being within the public by any means, not just after 10 minutes.

I find it very hard to like the server or even enjoy playing as I try to the best of my ability to follow the rules so everybody has fun.
It's not fun for the others when you are breaking the most blatant of rules and then disrespecting people, you are simply ruining the experience for others.

Reaction score
Hey, I was the cop that reported you. I was trying to make it clear to you in the sit multiple times in which you kept talking through me and calling me a cry baby aswell.

You were standing on top of a bush on business road with a gun on your back, this for itself calls for police attention due to the gun. When I saw you run away ofcourse I am going to tell you to put your handsup, your friend should've done more investigation before just randomly shooting at the police and if you knew no DNA was taken why not take a pistol or something with you to avoid any attention drawn to you? I had been on-duty for a while and had nothing on you and had no idea about you apparently murdering any cop.
The reason I was standing on a bush was because we were literally just about to leave the raid that's when you spotted me and chased me down and told me to put my hands up. Telling me to use a pistol so it would be lowkey you could tell anyone that that uses a primary the reason I was using a shotgun was for more firepower as my buddy did raid someone and killed like 4 people and we needed fire power for counters. I kept talking over you because you were doing the same to me I couldn't even talk at one point.

Why are you even trying to loophole and bend the rules in your favour? Use a bit of common sense here, you are still literally in the area of the serious crime(s) you've just committed so you must flee and avoid being within the public by any means, not just after 10 minutes.

It's not fun for the others when you are breaking the most blatant of rules and then disrespecting people, you are simply ruining the experience for others.
In what way am I trying to loophole the rules? Right after I killed a cop I literally ran into a private area aka a back room in bazaar shop and hid out. Everything your telling me I should of done I literally did telling me I must drive/run somewhere else is situational and depends on the RP situation. The reason I came out after 10 mins is because my friend really needed help with a raid as he was locked in the building with no lockpicks and there were a ton of dead bodies in there which he could get arrested for or countered and killed.

Please state the rule that I blatantly broke, why are you even commenting in this section when you already gave your opinion in a AR when your not even involved in this ban appeal. Seem like your trying to target me.

I still don't understand how I'm trying to loophole when I tried to the best of my ability's to understand this rule when its so broad?

Reaction score

Forgot to note that the reason I even called you a crybaby was because you were literally taking out all of your anger on me as stated by you that you have been dealing with other people "cop baiting" all day and you have died 10 times today to that. I'm sorry you weren't having fun that day.
The reason I was standing on a bush was because we were literally just about to leave the raid that's when you spotted me and chased me down and told me to put my hands up. Telling me to use a pistol so it would be lowkey you could tell anyone that that uses a primary the reason I was using a shotgun was for more firepower as my buddy did raid someone and killed like 4 people and we needed fire power for counters. I kept talking over you because you were doing the same to me I couldn't even talk at one point.

In what way am I trying to loophole the rules? Right after I killed a cop I literally ran into a private area aka a back room in bazaar shop and hid out. Everything your telling me I should of done I literally did telling me I must drive/run somewhere else is situational and depends on the RP situation. The reason I came out after 10 mins is because my friend really needed help with a raid as he was locked in the building with no lockpicks and there were a ton of dead bodies in there which he could get arrested for or countered and killed.

Please state the rule that I blatantly broke, why are you even commenting in this section when you already gave your opinion in a AR when your not even involved in this ban appeal. Seem like your trying to target me.

I still don't understand how I'm trying to loophole when I tried to the best of my ability's to understand this rule when its so broad?

Reaction score
Forgot to note that the reason I even called you a crybaby was because you were literally taking out all of your anger on me as stated by you that you have been dealing with other people "cop baiting" all day and you have died 10 times today to that. I'm sorry you weren't having fun that day.
I was not talking out of anger at all, and me specifying that I died 10 times that day to random people shooting me for no reason being the reason I told you to put your handsup really has nothing to do with this at all and you're not helping your own case here.

I'm not going to be replying anymore anyway since this thread is just being cluttered with nonsense.

Reaction score
I was not talking out of anger at all, and me specifying that I died 10 times that day to random people shooting me for no reason being the reason I told you to put your handsup really has nothing to do with this at all and you're not helping your own case here.

I'm not going to be replying anymore anyway since this thread is just being cluttered with nonsense.
So you told me to put my hands up because of OOC things that were happening to you?

Reaction score
So you told me to put my hands up because of OOC things that were happening to you? Now do you understand why my friend was confused why you told me to put my hands up.
idk why it just double made the reply. Sorry about that.

Reaction score
Also, are people not allowed to flee back into their home / bazaar shop after committing a crime / murder??? It is not public property when one flees to the back of their bazaar shop or into their apartment for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Also, are people not allowed to flee back into their home / bazaar shop after committing a crime / murder??? It is not public property when one flees to the back of their bazaar shop or into their apartment for example.
Staying in the area of a crime is quite bad in some cases, could be snitched on they’d know exactly where you are etc etc whereas if you were to instantly leave and were snitched on they’d have to search the entire map to find you

Reaction score
Staying in the area of a crime is quite bad in some cases, could be snitched on they’d know exactly where you are etc etc whereas if you were to instantly leave and were snitched on they’d have to search the entire map to find you
Running is easier said than done, how was he supposed to know he was clear to run? There could of been cops waiting for him in the parking lot or in the road that could of shot at him.

Reaction score

While we went through your demo it was clear that you stayed in the area, put yourself in danger and pushed out to kill cops for no reason. And in this demo we can see that several people around you broke rules as well, so those people have been received suitable punishment as well.

Reviewed with @curak and @MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.