Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: HF #Rustclash
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas tounsingant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4 - Stalled under gunpoint multiple times and refused to withdraw an item that was stolen.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because this is totaly wrong. when i first "stole" this doll it was randomly dropped infront of me along with a baseball bat so i picked it up and walked off, the person who dropped it didnt say anything hinting towards me giving it back to him...then his friend a biased mod turned up and gnpointed me telling me to withdraw it from my storage which i didnt believe was a rule...i think this is fully a false ban due to me A not knowing ur allowed to GP in middle of bazzar and force withdrawal... and B the fact the guy willingly dropped it with no problems...when hje then too me a to a sit he said he will perm ban me and get fredy to remove it from my inventory i asked him a few moments later whats the ban lenth gonna be if i drop it as im happy to do that if it means i wont be permed. he replied that doesnt matter are u gonna drop it or not and that made me feel trapped as if i said no he would have just banned me on the spot, he failed to answer my question of what the ban lenthths would be, if the person who DROPPED it to me asked for it back then i wouldve said you know what sure...but no the guy who willingly dropped it didnt even ask for it back instead when i said u want it back? he said AHAHAHAHA its fine dont worry bro.

Additional Information: 3izu seems awfuly biased as the person i "stole" it from was in his org...he seemed very quick to act and not giving me any spaces to talk or negociate...he calls me asking questions stalling... kinda odd

Reaction score
Just gonna throw my 2 cents in here.
He accidently dropped the doll, he said he didn't mean to drop it, I told you to give it back to him and you didn't. You then told him that if he sells you 10 ak-101s for 200k you'd give it back, you then ran off. I gunpointed you and told you to give it back which you didn't do, you then put your hands up and said "You're not allowed to do it" And either way you do what you're told under gp and then make F6 or complaint if you think it's wrong. You were gunpointed by multiple people and didn't drop it. You refused to give it back. He never said "HAHAHAHAHA it's fine bro" he said "That's sad" "I didn't mean to drop it"

Reaction score
denied.png
i think this is fully a false ban due to me A not knowing ur allowed to GP in middle of bazzar and force withdrawal...
Ignorance of the rules is not a reason to not comply with orders given to you at gunpoint, especially not twice and especially not after two staff members informed you about the forced withdrawal rule. You stole an item, it being dropped accidentally does not mean he was okay with you taking it. If somebody dropped their wallet IRL, would you argue the same way?

Pointing a gun at you to retrieve stolen goods is not a mugging, nor is it even particularly illegal as Section 2 of the Paralake Penal Code can reasonably be used to justify it.

3izu seems awfuly biased as the person i "stole" it from was in his org...he seemed very quick to act and not giving me any spaces to talk or negociate...he calls me asking questions stalling... kinda odd
This has nothing to do with bias, you stole something valuable from an org member, and several of them attempted to deal with it in-character. There is no room to "negotiate" when you are being gunpointed. Your options are to comply, or to die. There is no in-between.

Here is an excerpt from rule 5.2 Forced Withdrawals
[...]The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.

Status
Not open for further replies.