Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: asdfg
Your Roleplay Name: Willem Barentz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:3599170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Causing problems within the community.

Why should this appeal be considered?: should, would, could....
just filling up characters here.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Additional Information: actually I am just looking for information as to why I am banned. I wanted to join the server to be surprised by the ban message, I was not banned after a sit or after a ban request. ty

Reaction score
Hello,

You were been banned due to the inappropriate comments you made during a conversation with another player, specifically referring to "Muhammad as a pedophile and a schizophrenic." You were contacted on Steam to provide an explanation.

After 24 hours with no response from you, I took action based on the information that was provided to me. The comments you made were causing issues, and it is important to note that expressing religious or political views/opinions of a hateful or disrespectful nature should be avoided in our community.

For your reference, here is a link to the video footage: https://streamable.com/fb8n9y

If you wish to continue disputing this decision, claiming it as invalid, feel free to do so. Your case will be reviewed by other staff members.

Reaction score

@Willem Barentz the member of staff who issued the ban has provided more information as well as evidence, please see above this message.

In light of this, do you still want to dispute this ban? If so then you will need to provide more information on why you feel that the ban is invalid as well as provide evidence to support this.

Alternatively, if you accept that the actions did occur and what you did was wrong, then you can also let us know to change this from a dispute to an apology instead.

More information on either option can be found here: https://perpheads.com/threads/appealing-a-punishment-information.45091/

If we do not hear from you within the next 24 to 48 hours, we will go ahead and close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.