Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Jaydogdizzledinner
Your Roleplay Name: Travis Nguyen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158050240

Why were you punished?: "You were banned as a result of evidence provided in a ban dispute that shows KrT and another user metagaming. Which you have seemingly failed to report the rule-break."

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had absolutely zero knowledge that KrT and the other user (I don't know his Steam username) Jquan, whom I had met tonight after being introduced to them by KrT, were using Discord while actively IRP. I was only made aware that both KrT and Jquan had been using Discord to communicate with each other IRP when KrT himself had already been banned and sent me the link to the streamable after he had sent it to Jquan to relay to the administration concerning his ban, at which point I'd imagine it was already made clear to the administration that they had been using Discord. I've otherwise been very receptive to the server's rules and regulations and I feel as if I'm only being punished via association and not because it's actually believed I was completely aware of their Discord call and just decided not to tell anyone.

Reaction score

Respond to the inbox that was created about your ban.

Reaction score
Please upload your demo file by the name of:

perpheads_demo_2024-2-14 01-09-28

You have 24 hours to upload this or your dispute will be denied.

A1L

Reaction score
View attachment 20952

This is my first time hearing of a demo file. I had to follow this thread to figure out how to even open them: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-playback-demo-files.33260/#post-212591

I attempted to play the filename you posted in the post above in the console as stated in the thread posted as I figured maybe the demo menu was just malfunctioning but it just gives me a default prompt.

Find the demos in your Garry's Mod Folder: /garrysmod/data/phdemos

Then upload to a file sharing website is what he means

Reaction score
I just read that Perpheads has an automatic demo recording system in the rules but it seems to have not been registering on my end. I checked to see if my disk didn't have enough space to save demo files but I have more than enough I'm sure.1707900697956.png

Reaction score
I just read that Perpheads has an automatic demo recording system in the rules but it seems to have not been registering on my end. I checked to see if my disk didn't have enough space to save demo files but I have more than enough I'm sure.View attachment 20953

Take a screenshot of the file path that A1L provided you above

Reaction score
I am now getting this error when I attempt to play the demo in singleplayer after renaming the file as the file wasn't functioning properly and I couldn't upload the file directly to youtube.
1707901048168.png

Reaction score
You do not need to play it or do anything other than upload the file like we asked you to, google drive works just fine.

Reaction score

The jig is up...
The jig is up indeed. You aren’t in an organization, no chat messages to your friend, and absolutely 0 verbal communication with KrT, but you left the apartment and traveled everywhere together without co-ordinating anything at all.

On top of this, you two also exchanged money and items on several occasions with no communication.

Since you decided to lie about you not metagaming and waste our time, your ban will be extended to 1 month. If you have telepathic abilities you can feel free to make a staff complaint if you find any issues with this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.