Ban Dispute - Odis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Console

Your Steam Name: Odis
Your In-game Name: Don't have an ingame name, I remembered I was banned immediately upon joining the server before I even made a character.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67224242

Why were you banned?: "Cheating attempt detected"
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: The ban was over three YEARS ago. I remember that me and my buddy were joining the server looking for a new server to play since there were no Santos servers at the time. Once I had finished loading into the server, I was banned by console IMMEDIATELY. I have never used GMod cheats and I don't plan to. I'm not sure why console banned me for a "Cheating Attempt", but I can promise that there wasn't. If there is anyway for the admins to check my playtime on the server they would see that I don't even have a minute of playtime on the server and have never been able to join into the community. I have a few friends that want to play on the server with me so I figured it couldn't hurt to make a ban appeal so I could join them.

Evidence (Required for all server bans): I don't have any physical evidence since the ban was over three years ago. All I can say is, if possible, an admin can check my steam ID on the server and see that I have pretty much NO playtime and don't even have a character created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.