Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Aaron Smith
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:720770710

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for "Failure to report rulebreakers"

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to dispute my recent ban, i fully understand and accept why the other members inside of the discord group were banned for metagaming. However, I hardly ever used that discord server maybe except the occasional meme or saying something in the public chat just talking. I hardly used that server and never really saw anything that would warrant me reporting them for rule breaking as i never really paid attention and was always busy talking in - game. I was not banned for metagaming, so i feel like i was just banned by association in the discord group, which i never really understood because i was unaware of what was being said and how they were metagaming previously until i saw the evidence. after the bans happened, I have left the server and stated i will not join back to avoid punishments like this happening again.

Additional Information: I hope that my dispute is considered, and the steps i have taken to avoid being punished again, I would like to see my punishment atleast reduced as I never even thought that i could have been rule breaking. Thanks. Aaron Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.