Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Caleb (damn)
Your Roleplay Name: Jerald Lorenzo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74285345

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming using discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was sitting around spawn and just randomly get banned for metagaming, I understand I'm suppose to wait in order to make a dispute, but genuinely I'm so confused, did you get the wrong guy? I only use my org discord to ask people when they are hopping on or just general discussion. Literally have no clue why I would get banned for metagaming, I haven't even run with my org in the past week or so as I've just been running a bazaar shop, not much to metagame in that instance. This is a little bit annoying as I've been spending a lot of time the last week to level up my firearms level just to get banned for 6 months, I seen a few other people got banned for metagaming under my ban, yet theirs was 3 months and mine was 6 months. I just don't understand what I would've done that makes it worse to ban me for 3 extra months, or what I would've done in the first place to get banned as I haven't metagamed.

Reaction score

Hi Caleb,

Community Management were consulted prior to the bans being issued and we are satisfied with there being sufficient evidence to warrant all metagaming bans including yours. An example is shown below.

exyKykf.png

We received a lot of evidence similar to the above screenshot involving you discussing happenings from in-game that would benefit other members still in-game.

3.2 Third Party Communication Applications​

Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Discord, Skype, telephones, etc.

I hope that helps